AboutEuropean Research Network on Philanthropy
Benefits of ERNOP Membership
If you want to join ERNOP directly, please download the registration form here.
The European Research Network on Philanthropy invites all researchers studying philanthropy in Europe to join as member. As an ERNOP member, you are included in the ERNOP Network and will be invited to join our several working groups and to present your state of the art research to an international audience. Other benifits include:
- Inclusion as an individual researcher in the European organization of philanthropy researchers;
- Members are clearly visible on the ERNOP website, increasing international visibility;
- Constant flow of information and state of the art knowledge sharing on philanthropic research through bi-monthly newsletter and website;
- Possibility to participate in bi- and multilateral research projects and proposals;
- Possibilities of data sharing and joined data collection in the future;
- Biennial ERNOP conference and additional meetings at international philanthropy conferences (e.g., ARNOVA and ISTR);
- Discount on the ERNOP conference fee;
- Discount on membership of the Voluntary Sector Review, offered as ERNOP’s official academic journal;
- Representation of European researchers in international settings, such as at the European Union, European Foundation Center, ARNOVA and ISTR, showing that European philanthropic research exists, is developing and a force to be reckoned with.
Additional benefits of the institutional membership
- Inclusion as an institution in the European organization of academic research institutions focusing on philanthropy, which is beneficial when applying for funding, both in your own country as well as internationally;
- Institutional logo on ERNOP website and appropriate publications (sponsoring members will receive preferential treatment);
- Include as many people from your organization in your institutional membership ,there is no maximum;
- Option to ask for two pre-reviews of research proposals or papers per year by ERNOP expert researchers;
- Votes by institutional members have more weight in ERNOP meetings;
- Access to EU decision makers through ERNOP network;
- Collaborative relationship with and access to other philanthropy networks, such as EMES, EFC, EVPA.
- Precedence to be part of an Incubator that provides interactive learning experiences with professionals;
- Precedence to become an ERNOP board or working group member;
- Precedence to participate to the publication of the State of Giving Research in Europe book;
ERNOP membership is open for all philanthropy and philanthropy related researchers in greater Europe. Furthermore, non-European individuals and institutions can join ERNOP as an associated member.
Annual costs of ERNOP membership