ERNOP members study philanthropy, which is understood as private, mainly voluntary, contributions to public causes . Research on philanthropy is scattered among different academic disciplines. Research centers studying philanthropy are often multidisciplinary, thereby integrating several academic disciplines when studying philanthropy. ERNOP perceives all these different perspectives as being a strength, and aims to include them all in the study of philanthropy. By publishing the factsheet ERNOP aims to provide an overview of philanthropy research centers in Europe that are an instutional member of ERNOP, their main academic disciplines, philanthropy related focus, and the most important research questions (RQs) they aim to answer. You can download the factsheet here.
- Science and Society on March 23: Sustaining Voluntary Energy
- Invitation to philanthropy networks to endorse Science and Society Seminar Series
- Fondation de France and Compagnia di San Paolo engage in structural relationship with ERNOP
- ERNOP Conference Postponed to December 2-3, 2021
- Online Science and Society Seminar Series 2021